Hi guys,

I'm the one who posted this job. Jason, lets talk. oDesk probably wont
share an email in fear we will make a deal behind their backs, but you
have mine now.

I would love to get some community advice and make most of this open
source.

There will be some proprietary aspects, because this is part of a
master plan to make an ultimate webhost. On that note, this was just
posted as a one time job, but I am ultimately looking for a partner
who is willing to invest some time in the project, and who is willing
to invest some hours into the success of the company, and profit when
that happens.

The temporary project homepage is here:
http://vicenti.net/phost.us/

Eric