On Apr 26, 10:53 am, annet <annet.verm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yarko,
>
> Thanks for answering my question:
>
> I host my application at WebFaction, so I won't at a pool_size
> argument in the connection string.
>
> The link to the writeup is very useful.

You are welcome, Annet.

I'm glad you found the article enlightening (the details will differ,
but the general sense of kinds of things pooling involves is there).

It was a Sunday morning,  my site was suddenly down - I looked at the
logs, and saw "connection denied" and no more;  I just started by
removing the "pool" argument (worked), and then putting it back to
something else (2, I think) - it didn't work.

Whatever webfaction changed, I just left the pooling argument off ever
since.

- Yarko