On Apr 29, 2010, at 1:43 PM, Thadeus Burgess wrote:

> There is also a bug in appadmin that when you sort you get the list
> sorted, but if you browse the next 100 records, the sorting reverses
> itself. Do you think this would fix that bug as well?

Perhaps what you want to do is to append orderby=c to request.vars, and
generate the URL from there.

Also, vars wants to be encoded. This is the logic from html.URL:

         '?%s' % urllib.urlencode(vars)

It's not needed in the current code because we know a priori that there's
nothing to encode. But that's not true if we include request.vars.