On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:09 PM, mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu> wrote:

> Anthony made some good points:
> http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/msg/a40b27807edc8603
>
> For now let's concentrate on one of them for now. If you have
> developed software in web2py that you use internally in your company
> but you cannot release it open source, would you let us know? Can you
> tell us what is the software for? Could you provide a screenshot? Can
> we quote the name of the company?
>
> Massimo

Presently I'm in the process of deploying a simple crm system in my company.
In terms of layout it's very much of a Highrise clone. But the functionality
is very very different since in an oportunity we track several would be
purchasers who are bidding for the same project. Currently we also cover
much less functionality as we are restricted to following opportunities,
contacts, and their interactions.
 I'm not sure if it is ok. But if it is I'll be happy to provide a
screenshoot - although I'm pretty sure there is better work out there!

Miguel