We have made an app with web2py to present data from a home-automated
home as a web service. There is a certain hardware at the home that
sends all the information that transverses the bus into our server,
and from there on, we process and present the data using web2py.

There are several homes using this service, so, the application
requires login. But I would like to have all computers from each home
to be able to access their account without needing to enter user and
password.

This is because people will access this app from touch screens mounted
on the walls of their homes.

Not all homes have a fixed IP address.

What would be the best way to do this without fixed IP addresses?
Permanent cookies (how would this be done in web2py?) the browsers in
those computers will be opening and closing, and there are reboots and
everything).

If it is much easier, how would this be done if they have fixed IP
addresses?. (I have to, not only give them access, but also to
identify them, as each can access only their home's data).

Thanks for your help,
Benigno.