Yeah, thats a solution and the best one for a temporary ban (if a user
uses strong language for example).

However, I prefer deleting it if, for example, a user abandons his
account as the unsused accounts will just cram the database and make
queries to the auth_user table slower than they need to be.

Thanks for clearing this out for me btw.