I also see really no reason to use NoSQL unless you really just don't
like writing SQL... thats why we have ORMs and DALs anyways.

You still have to use FK relationships with document based sets... ie:
with a 4MB document limit, they suggest you split comments for a post
into its own document and link them to a post via _id.

If I am going to mess with relationships such as this I might as well
use a.... umm... relational database system ?

--
Thadeus