hi, i have a question about sending emails. i'm running my program on
google app engine, and due to google's rules i need to have an
administrator as the "from" for all my emails. so i created an
account, let's call it "sampleemai...@gmail.com," figuring that would
be the "from" for all my emails for now.

to send emails, sampleemai...@gmail.com needs to be an administrator
of the application on gae, so i did that. but i'm in a situation where
i'm sharing code with other developers i need to work with but don't
want to give them admin access.

in db.py, i have the following lines:
mail.settings.sender='sampleemai...@gmail.com'
mail.settings.login='sampleemai...@gmail.com:testPassword'

but by giving web2py my email password, i'm actually giving other
developers full administrative access to my application on gae.

i recognize this isn't a web2py "problem," but it's an issue i need to
solve. does anyone have any ideas of how to get around this?

thanks,

matt