I use paypal "Website Payments Standard" and the *best* part about
that is that while the user experience is crappy with the redirection,
i *never* learn the user's credit card number, and therefore don't
have to worry about regulations in how that info is handled (which
extends to your server logs if they log parameters).  So, just for
legal reasons i'll continue to avoid doing credit card processing on
my site.

cfh