I have the following code in a view:

  {{=A(club.companyname,_onmouseover="this.style.cursor='pointer';",\

_onclick="javascript:clublocatordetails('%s')"%URL(r=request,f='details',args=[club.id]))}}

The javascript clublocatordetails function (in web2py_ajax.html)
re sizes the window. I extended the details function:

def details():
    if not club:
            redirect(URL(r=request,c='default',f='error'))
    elif club[0].status=='2':
            redirect(URL(r=request,f='homepage',args=id))
    return dict(...)

When a club has status 2 there is a redirect to a different function,
since this function's view is larger I would like to resize the
browser window.

Would it be possible to define a second javascript function that re-
sizes the window to the desired height and width and call that
function in the redirect somehow?

Kind regards,

Annet.