I will have to point out.

You can resize slices at anytime you want with no downtime to your server.

You can clone any slice as many times as you want to any size of disk
you want without taking down the original slice

You get automated backups from daily, weekly, to monthly that are
exact images of your slice.

You can create a slice based from a backup image

I have never had any of my slices go down or the network become
unresponsive other than programming errors on my part

You get a web console into the system, I have used several web based
consoles before and this is absolutely the best I have used.

Slicehost support has always gotten back to me with a response within
5 minutes of sending an email. During the middle of the day or the
middle of the night!

Slicehost has an API in python so theoretically you can have web2py
control your slice if you so desired.

There is something to say about the simplicity of the slicehost
management, no fancy graphics making the navigation of the dashboard
complex, it just has what you need and its perfect.

--
Thadeus