Hello all,

I've got a bunch of AJAX pages to create, with tasks like:
- pick a selection from a drop-down list
- based on that selection, populate another drop-down list

- start typing in a text field
- with each character typed, do a search in a DB table for fields matching
the string typed and display options for selection

(not quite AJAX, but close)
- enter a date in a date field
- constrain other date fields on the same form so that they must be either
before or after the first-entered date

- allow someone to enter a long random string into a field, or press a
"Generate random string" button to have the string populated with suitable
random characters

Is there anything like an "AJAX recipes" page for web2py out there?
 Googling didn't come up with anything useful, but I thought some of these
are pretty common tasks and someone may have gathered code samples together
to demonstrate how it is done in web2py.

Thanks and regards

Dave M.