I suppose I will have to find a way to combine SQLTable and SQLForm :)

Example

Table A:

Surname  |   Name |  School |  someotherdata...

a               |       b    |    c        | ...
d               |      e     |    f         | ...

These people attend courses.  Another table (say B)  contains the
attendance lists.

What the customer wants is that when course "somecourse"  is selected
with the purpose of filling in the attendance the form (which will
populate table B)
 should  be prepopulated from Table A and look like this :

Course: Somecourse

Teachers present:

Surname  |  Name |  School | Time in              | Time out
 a              |    b      |      c       | [to be filled in]   | [to
be filled in]
 d             |    e      |      f        | [to be filled in]   | [to
be filled in]

Each row in this form will be a new record in Table B. The customer
wants the form to look like a paper form with the list of names of
attendees thereon.

Now my question:  How would you do this in the most efficient way?

A Grid?
Regards
Johann

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,  whatsoever things are
honest, whatsoever things are  just, whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if
there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these
things."    Philippians 4:8