I am quite interrested to the incorporation of this plugin in the near future... I will read the thread carefully.

Thanks to pay attention about this issue.

Jonhy

On 2010-07-06 12:59, AsmanCom wrote:
Could you advise me a Workaround for that?

THX

Dieter Asman

On 6 Jul., 18:16, mdipierro<mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu>  wrote:
I see there is a problem. There is no mechanism to pass the database
via ajax at this time.

On 6 Lug, 10:39, AsmanCom<d.as...@web.de>  wrote:

Hi,
i´ve tried it, but it won´t work.
Installed the new Version from ->http://www.web2py.com/plugins/default/jqgrid
controller->
def jqgrid():
     return dict(grid=plugin_jqgrid(db_1.maingrid))
model->
db_1 = DAL("sqlite://db1.db")
db_1.define_table('maingrid',
    Field('field1', 'string'),
    Field('field2', 'string'),
    Field('field3', 'string'),
    Field('field4', 'string'),
    Field('field5', 'string'))
The colnames are right, but the Grid is empty.
Do you know how I can get this to work?
THX
Dieter Asman