Hi,

I'm not sure I understand all of this T2 T3 and Cube2py stuff.  I have
recently installed web2py(1.76.3) on my computer and I read somewhere
that T2, T3 are deprecated and Cube2py would be the new stuff.  But
what is T2 and T3 anyway?  Is it like project code names that were
included in web2py as upgrades like CRUD got included some time ago?

What is the direction of web2py with cube2py?  As far as I understand
it, T3 is part of web2py, no?  Cube2py only looks like another
application like anyone that can be installed on web2py, or is it more
than that?  Actually Cube2py does not seem to work with my 1.76.3.  I
guess I'll have to upgrade to the latest revision in order to use
Cube2py.

Thanks,