(Note: I've cross-posted this on the winpdb group, but that group
doesn't seem to have a lot of activity so I'm putting it here in case
someone has already worked this out.)

I recently started using winpdb to debug web2py applications.  Great
product!  In the past I've tended break out a debugger only as a last
resort but winpdb has changed my habits.  I'm now developing while
running web2py under control of winpdb.  It doesn't slow it down
noticeably, handles threads and forks and, because it's always there,
I use it liberally instead of adding more debug statements to the
code.

I have a couple of usage questions, mostly concerning stopping and re-
starting winpdb.

1.  Is there a way to reload a changed source file so that the changes
show up in the source window?

2.  I'm finding that I have to manually kill the running instances of
rpdb2  before restarting winpdb.  Otherwise the built-in webserver in
web2py is unable to acquire a socket for the ip address.  In fact it
takes a kill -9 to do the job.  Generally speaking, the only reason I
stop and restart winpdb is to reload changed sources, see above :-) so
I could live with manually killing the rpdb2's if I only had to do it
occasionally.

3. Is there a way to have a config file or command line args to
specify things like "fork parent auto" when starting?  Web2py has a
built in cron daemon and when it fires, it forks a child to handle the
cron task.  It pauses the debugger unless I've remembered to tell
winpdb to stay with the parent.  Again, if I could reload changed
sources, I wouldn't be restarting very often ...

I'm developing on OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and starting web2py under
winpdb with a command line like the following:

winpdb web2py/web2py.py -i 192.168.253.105 -p8000 -asomepassword

Thanks!
Mike