Hi
      I found inside brasilian web2py list that datatable plugin uses
SQLtable and there is no labels for the fields . If it is true ( i
mean if i have understanded corectly the google translation) then
there is no possibility to do what i want .
     So the question changes and becomes . Is there any way to pass
data to the datatable plugin ? I believe that there must be a way .
Many have writen in the list that they are using it . Code like the
following must have a way to be inserted .

Any advice or help .
Thanks

Sarados