Thank you.

So I need to do it manually...

row_id = db.invoice_rows.insert(invoce_id=my_invoice_id)

and after redirect to the edit page...

redirect(URL(r=request, f='edit', args=[row_id]))

I thought the was a way to pass the invoice_id to the SQLFORM...

Something like that:

form=SQLFORM(db.invoicesrows, invoice_id=my_invoice_id)

Thank you

Massimiliano