Hi all,
   Please  help me with the syntax of dropdown selection , because i'
ve read a lot of answers and sugestions,  AND the book , and i cant
find how to do this simple thing .

db.candidate.for_language.requires=IS_IN_SET(['english','french','german']),default='english'

using crud to update the form , i expect that there is no blanc at
selection and having english as default even if the user doesnot
choose any selection .
     I have read a lot of questions , a lot of sugestions , from a lot
of people , i think i checked inside the online book, but there is no
clear syntax explanation about this iam asking , specially about the
default value , even if the user does not make a choise .
     Please forgive me if it is something obvious .

Sarados