On Aug 1, 2010, at 12:38 PM, Tim Michelsen wrote:

> when we were using bazaar and Lunchpad, there was a possibility to
> subscribe to code repositories and Launchpad would send me a email when
> a new revision was submitted.
>
> Is there a similar feature with google code?
>
> I could find the setting in my profile.
>
> I welcome your hints.

Under the Administer tab (on Google Code), there's an option for activity
notifications to be sent to an email address. On the OpenSTV project, we send
these to the developer mailing list (without diffs, IIRC; not sure). That would
be an option for web2py, seems to me.

Alternatively, as an ordinary user, you can go to the Project Home -> Updates
and subscribe to its rss feed:

feed://code.google.com/feeds/p/web2py/updates/basic

(It's not shown as a link on the page, but it's in the header, and Safari, at
least, exposes it; I assume Firefox as well.)