Massimo:

  I am learning cube2py app, very handy tool, thank you very much for taking
your time to make life easy for many people.
The following are the problems I faced :
                - when I load an application ( big) like HL7, the cube2py
application has difficulties downloading the app. may be there is a solution
like instead of loading the application to create a robust pointer or link
to the application
               - I tried to create a plugin that reads a  raw CSV data from
UNIX directory, this plugin  inherits the wiki plugin but  it could not find
it -  I have to include some more codes  and then I will send you the code
for you to see
Instead of loading an app in cube2py, can we migrate it as explained here
with all the perks of cube2py given.

Debebe Asefa