It fails too, saying a ticket is generated, when I point it to
http://feedcreator.appspot.com/  :)  In case it "works for you", you
can take a look in the tickets (I am not sure tickets are saved on GAE
though).

Nice idea indeed.

As to TAG, I agree with you that TAG does not support malformed html
very well so far. Once I tried to use it on some unbalanced html (say,
an extra </div> without <div>) and it just don't work. So eventually I
had to use regular expression instead.

--
Iceberg