On Aug 7, 3:09 pm, Vasile Ermicioi <elff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> me too

Actually i have written a website and also have an application (Ticket
Management) written and gelled in it. Its far more than just ticket
management app, it encompasses patch management, change mgt,  complete
integration with emails, graphs and PDF reports etc. Multi user
support, team support it has concept of workspaces.

The problem in submitting the application was that its ".w2p" was
itself 207MB+ zipped. Also I wanted to submit the app as closed source
app. Although the app is free for personal use ;-) . The way of making
it I discovered only recently. :(

Anyways I am in India and am working things out with my webservices
provider to host and upload my web2py powered site. Once that is done,
I'll mail the link available to all.

I'll be posting this app as showcase app as technology demo on my
site.

Cheers, Rahul Dhakate