Hello,

I´m in the process of starting a newer server for my web2py
applications and would like to hear your comments about what to use.

Anything about hardware that I should remeber?

As linux version I´m planing on using CentOS 5.5 as we use it on all
our servers.
Webserver: Apache and database MySQL.
The server will not be runing anything other than web2py
applications.

Which python should I use? CentOS comes with 2.4 and I´m using 2.5 on
my old server?

Should I use CGI, FastCGI, WSGI, mod_wsgi, mod_python, or?

The main application for the moment will have 900 registred users,
with maybe 100 user using it at the same time.

Kenneth