Here the w2p model :

db.define_table('table1',
    Field('table1_id','id'),
    Field('field1'),
    migrate=False,
    sequence_name='table1_table1_id_seq')

Here the postgresql SQL creation script :

CREATE TABLE table1
(
  table1_id serial NOT NULL,
  field1 character varying,
  CONSTRAINT table1_id PRIMARY KEY (table1_id)
)
WITH (
  OIDS=FALSE

I just test it, the importation with table1.table1_id in SQLite works... I
mean I don't exactly know what is in sqlite...

But it not workin with postgresql except if you change table1.table1_id for
table1.id

Regards

Richard