Wrong report... I made some other test and I don't get anymore the
highlighted multiselection with crud.update...

I change of version recently (1.81.4 -> 1.83.2). I look in my older app
version and I have the highlighted multiselection with crud.update...

Not sure if it comes from my app or the web2py update... I look further.

Richard