As much as I agree I don't.  I feel there are a lot of features we could
implement in an editor built for Web2Py.  I would love to see features
like the following:
When in a method I can press a key and my browser (or the one built in)
would jump to that page.
Debug and stepping tools. (They exist, but they would be weird in a
browser.)
Live session and variable information. (It would be nice to see what
users session information is at any moment without having to print it.
A file browser that devides only the models, views, and controllers in a
nice way.
Graphical representation of links or pages that don't get linked to.
I know some of these features could be implemented browser wise, but it
would be so nice if we could push features forward and let the browser
catch up rather than wait on the browser.
BR,
Jason