Hi there,

I know there are some of us who are happy with webfaction share
server. Can someone give a clear instruction about how to setup apache
to serve static content on webfaction?

I already search the web before asking. The webfaction official
solution can work, but not feasible if I have many app.
http://docs.webfaction.com/software/static.html#serving-static-media

Some else looks simple but somehow I can not get it work. Quoted from
http://forum.webfaction.com/viewtopic.php?id=3215
<Directory ~ ".*/static/">
    SetHandler None
</Directory>

The other are between above two, but still no luck for me. Quoted from
http://forum.webfaction.com/viewtopic.php?id=29
For example:

  <Location "/media">
    SetHandler none
  </Location>

  <Location "/img">
    SetHandler None
  </Location>

  <Location "/css">
    SetHandler None
  </Location>

  <Location "/js">
    SetHandler None
  </Location>

  <Location "/plugin">
    SetHandler None
  </Location>

  <LocationMatch "\.(jpg|gif|png|js|css|html|txt|php)$">
    SetHandler None
  </LocationMatch>

  Alias /media /home2/pkenjora/lib/python2.4/django/contrib/admin/
media
  Alias /img /home2/pkenjora/webapps/django/arkayne/templates/images
  Alias /css /home2/pkenjora/webapps/django/arkayne/templates/css
  Alias /js /home2/pkenjora/webapps/django/arkayne/templates/js
  Alias /plugin /home2/pkenjora/webapps/django/arkayne/templates/
plugin

Regards,
Iceberg