On 08/22/2010 06:17 PM, mdipierro wrote:
You did not set any validator.Validators will be set outomatically if
you teach web2py how to represent records in the referenced tables:

db.define_table('tablefoo',
                 Field('foo', length=5),
                 format='%(foo)s')

db.define_table('tablebar',
                 Field('bar', length=5),
                 format='%(bar)s')

db.define_table('tablefoobar',
             Field('foo_ref', db.tablefoo),
             Field('bar_ref', db.tablebar)
             )

I have been following along and I wonder is this documented somewhere? I never would have made the connection between an optional format representation and validation :)

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@gmail.com