I am trying to get my head around using pyjamas with web2py. I like
the benefits of pyjamas, cross browser compatibility and coding in
python, but all the applications I tested, the example in the web2py
book and the ones in the pyjamas book, create a complete page, opening
html tag to closing html tag. Web2py apps have general layout and
functionality, the login and register links, the menu's etc, already
neatly created. How do I make use of pyjamas within that framework?

A few options come to mind.

1) Recreate the web2py layout using pyjamas.

2) Use a typical web2py layout with an iframe in the body. Load HTML
created with pyjamas in the iframe.

The first option seems rather daunting, and I'm not crazy about
iframes in the second. Maybe I'm overlooking the obvious. Any
recommendations?