Hi there,

first of all I would like to thank you for this great software! It's
just so much fun to create powerful applications with it!

Unfortunately I ran into a really strange problem which I'm not able
to solve.

In the file models/database.py I define the following:

db = DAL('sqlite://aubop.db')
db.define_table('track', Field('title'), Field('artist'),
Field('length'), Field('filepath'))
db.define_table('album', Field('title'), Field('artist'),
Field('tracks', 'list:reference track'), Field('currentTrack',
'reference track'), Field('currentPlaybackTime'), Field('rating',
'integer'))

When I then try to access one of the two defined tables in a
controller, I receive a KeyError, telling me, that e.g. db.album
cannot be found.
When I open the database "aubop.db" manually via the commandline-
interface of sqlite3, I can see that the two tables have been created
in the database:

sqlite3 aubop.db
sqlite> .tables
album  track

The sql.log also tells me that the tables ahve been created
successfully.

I then started web2py in the shell-mode ("python web2py.py -S aubop -
M"):

>>> db.tables
['auth_user', 'auth_group', 'auth_membership', 'auth_permission',
'auth_event']
>>> db = DAL('sqlite://aubop.db')
>>> db.tables
[]

That's strange, isn't it?

Is there anybody who could help me?

Btw. access to a different sqlite-database works like a charm in a
second application I've created earlier.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Benjamin