On Sep 8, 11:56 am, mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
> I think I fixed these. One more try?

I did a temporary add of the key "longtext," to get it to run further
and found a key error mediumtext which also is at end of line with a
comma so the regular expression parsing the line pulls out
"mediumtext," as the key. I did the same to add a key "mediumtext,"
and it ran to completion.

The MySQL data types chapter is here

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/data-type-overview.html

So maybe tonight do you want me to go through the manual and find all
the missing datatypes and try to add them to the map? There are
possibly some types that are not supported by web2py so not sure what
to do there. The other possible problem I see is fields like boolean
that are mapped to char but in the legacy database they are still
boolean so the DB would have to be migrated to work I think if the
user plans to put the web2py server over the legacy database as is.

Ron

Ron