On 9/9/2010 12:24 AM, b vivek wrote:
Hi I wanted to retrieve the latest data entered in a table and thus used the below syntax for data look up

homepage=db().select(db.homepage.ALL,orderby=~db.homepage.id <http://db.homepage.id>,limitby=(0,1))

This is expected to retrieve the last row entered in the table homepage . While this works perfectly, it does not work on GAE. It would be really helpful, if someone could please help me with this..

While I'm not familiar with GAE, I can say for sure that you've not provided enough information.

How does it "not work"?

For example, can you make any .select() work? If you remove the orderby or the limitby does it change how it doesn't work?

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/