I installed Firebug and restarted firefox. Voila yellow color is visible. Was it the installation of Firebug, restarting firefox or reloading the page that made the color appear again.

Kenneth

It should still work but the color be orange instead of red. Can you
check the source with firebug?
Is there something wrong in css that does not show in your browser?

massimo

On Sep 13, 3:17 pm, Kenneth Lundström<kenneth.t.lundst...@gmail.com>