Hi web2py users,

I'm encountering a strange issue.  About half of every ajax response I
get from web2py is not complete.  For instance, I'm usually sending a
json string from the server to the client.  Upon trying to eval the
json, I get an unterminated string literal error because the string is
not a valid json string.  In firebug, and alerting to the screen, the
response indeed cuts off somewhere.  Has anyone encountered anything
like this or have any suggestions for me ?

I'm happy to post code, more information.  Please let me know.  Thanks