I added the requires to the default default/user controller and
confirmed that no matter the case of the registration email it is
converted to lower case in the database.  What I am not sure how to do
is to take the email the user enters at login and convert it to
lowercase.  Roght now if I register with an email of a...@aaa.com (it
gets saved as a...@aaa.com) and try to login in with anything other
than "a...@aaa.com (i.e. a...@aaa.com, a...@aaa.com) it does not allow me
to enter.  This is important as the system sends email to invitees and
keeps track of the email addresses when the invitee comes to the site.