Wow! that is one delicious application!!!! :) And role based
functionality to boot! So, let's see... roles (fully configurable),
secure, rich media content is already an integrated feature in web2py
(flash, and now pdf (which will undoubtedly grow to include some sort
of forms architecture, etc.)), seamlessly integrates with other great
web technologies, ... how far away is this (and web2py in general)
from being a very cool and robust enterprise grade collaboration
system? probably just as close as Massimo is from creating
"plugin_workflow", which is probably just around the corner, at the
rate that he is coming out with this great stuff!!!

truly impressive!

Mart :)