welcome app normalize hack ie and html5 ready

I made some changes to welcome app, based on this http://html5boilerplate.com/
and other stuff.

* Added support ie 6.0 png transparency (hack)
* Normalize all tags
* Support for html 5 (future), using http://www.modernizr.com/, that
detect if your browser can handle it
* Different hack for different browser problems

* I neutralize the style of layout, center to the browser, etc.
* I remove all nonesense divs (ez-css), html is also a language code
so header, footer, page, sidebar names make sense to me.
* Added test css, to test ul li ol code, etc in the page.
* Added link to documentation and resources
* Added javascript show_notification, is the same that flash but with
and icon that show is ok, warning or error.

See in action http://web2pytesting.appspot.com/welcome/

Source: http://web2pytesting.appspot.com/welcome/static/welcome.zip

Tellme what you think