I'm working on an e-commerce site with web2py that requires the
ability to handle international sales.  In the past, I've worked with
Drupal and Ubercart.  Ubercart has a mechanism where the format of the
shipping address form can be changed based on the country that is
selected.  They use something called Country Import Files (CIF) to do
this (see http://www.ubercart.org/docs/developer/252/country_import_files).

I was curious if anybody else has done something like this already
with web2py or another Python framework.  If not, I'll take a stab at
it and share it when I have something useful.

Dalen