If a store can only be in one region then you don't need a many to
many relation expressed by intermediate table store_region. Instead
just put a region_id field in store referencing the region table
forming a one to many relation from region to store. You may have a
reason for a many to many relation that is not stated here but if you
don't it makes the solution more complicated than it needs to be which
is why I mention it here.