By the way, Just curious if anyone was able to access the site and the
application contained using this url.
http://www.flockbird.com:9090/web2py/Flockbird

Please let me know your opinions..
BugBuster is an application and technology demo of web2py I made. This
is free for personal use -

Login Details for Full Featured Demo:
Workspace: demo
User: demo
Password: demo123

It works in two levels of hierarchy one is system level and other is
normal user.
system level user - can add/delete all parameters for software and
create users etc ( a lot of features)
normal user -  the users who just use the system with some less powers
though.
Also it has the concept for workspaces , which are independant
functional units..

Ex: Workspace A
              |-user A
              |-user B etc
    Workspace B
              |- user A, B C etc

Each workspace and users are seperate entities. For more details you
can log into Bugbuster and grab the PDF user guide.

You can check out the feature list here:
http://www.flockbird.com:9090/web2py/Flockbird/default/products

Please remeber this is a temporary site url and it could change... I
am working on a permanent solution... and will keep you posted
More professional stuff to come in ...

Thanks Rahul
Massimo rocks!! Thanks for this superb framework. I just love it :-)
-------