Hello group,

I'm having a lot of fun working with web2py's SOAP functionality - thanks to
Massimo and Mariano Reingart for doing the work to put this together.

However, there's one point I'm struggling with right now:

HOW TO PUT SOME HELPFUL HINTS IN THE WSDL

I'd really like it if the published WSDL for my SOAP services included a few
helpful hints.  For example, I'd like the current fragment in the WSDL

<parameter1>
        <!--string-->
</parameter1>
<parameter2>
        <!--string-->
</parameter2>

to look something like

<parameter1>
        <!--string--><!--This parameter is optional, and will default to
'abc123' if not supplied-->
</parameter1>
<parameter2>
        <!--string--><!--This parameter should reflect the current status of
widget 98765-->
</parameter2>

Is there a relatively straightforward way I can present comments in the WSDL?

Thanks in advance

Dave M.