OK Maximo

here the log:

MOD_PYTHON ERROR

ProcessId:      15678
Interpreter:    'www.empresasdomotica.com'

ServerName:     'www.empresasdomotica.com'
DocumentRoot:   '/home/sangar05/domains/empresasdomotica.com/
public_html'

URI:            '/'
Location:       None
Directory:      '/home/sangar05/domains/empresasdomotica.com/
public_html/'
Filename:       '/home/sangar05/domains/empresasdomotica.com/
public_html/'
PathInfo:       ''

Phase:          'PythonHandler'
Handler:        'web2py_modpython'

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/importer.py", line
1537, in HandlerDispatch
    default=default_handler, arg=req, silent=hlist.silent)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/importer.py", line
1202, in _process_target
    module = import_module(module_name, path=path)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/importer.py", line
296, in import_module
    log, import_path)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/importer.py", line
680, in import_module
    execfile(file, module.__dict__)

  File "/home/sangar05/domains/empresasdomotica.com/public_html/
web2py_modpython.py", line 2

    import modpythonhandler

    ^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

MODULE CACHE DETAILS

Accessed:       Mon Oct 18 05:29:16 2010
Generation:     0

_mp_63fde3c7ff02e844e766cd3a6c83184d {
  FileName:     '/home/sangar05/domains/empresasdomotica.com/
public_html/web2py_modpython.py'
  Instance:     1 [IMPORT]
  Generation:   0 [ERROR]
  Modified:     Tue Sep 21 10:43:52 2010
}

I think is important for a lot of people that love web2py and need
easy deploy.

Other question, Is possible with mod_cgi and mod_rewrite if you have
ssh access.

Thank you again.

Best regards
Víctor