On Oct 19, 8:58 pm, "Martin.Mulone" <mulone.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Opening and closing all those admin panels takes a lot of mouse work
>
> I'm going to see, I don't know anything about events keys in js

I used this library for a previous project: http://code.google.com/p/js-hotkeys/
Very simple: $('div.foo').bind('keydown', 'Ctrl+a', fn);

> >- I saw you can change the CSS. Can you also embed additional JavaScript?
>
> Not at this moment but its easy to implement, do you think that this is
> usefull?

I was thinking about migrating an existing site to Instant Press that
has a photo gallery via the lightbox library:
http://leandrovieira.com/projects/jquery/lightbox/
Also I usually embed the Google Analytics ga.js file.

Would supporting JavaScript be the best approach to supporting this?

BTW love your code style - lots of whitespace.

Do you have plans for the future? Is this a personal project or for
work?
Regarding a better method for full text search, is this useful:
http://billkatz.com/2009/6/Simple-Full-Text-Search-for-App-Engine

Richard