Hello.
I did the following test with virtual fields:

db.define_table('product',
                Field ('type', db.tp_produto)
                Field ('manufacturer', db.fabricante)
                Field ('qt', 'integer', default = 0),
                Field ('qt_min', 'integer', default = 0)
                )
db.product.type.requires IS_IN_DB = (db, db.tp_product.id, '% (name)
s')
db.product.manufacturer.requires IS_IN_DB = (db, db.manufacturer.id,
'% (name) s')

VirtualFields class:
    def input(self): return 2 * self.product.qt_min
db.product.virtualfields.append(VirtualFields())

The version of web2py in use is 1.87.3

The new virtual field appears neither in the appadmin. What's missing?