Massimo,

The webfaction server is Linux based and uses Apache as the web server.
Additionally, below are the commands I used to test via a python console:

--------------------------------------
The original app (from which the test was derived)

import xmlrpclib
rserver =
xmlrpclib.Server("http://david.wald...@gmail.com:x...@www.meetingmonkey.net/i
nit/default/call/xmlrpc")