Hello, I've made this example using the DAL with Flask, the goal was just to
show how the DAL may be used alone in other projects without depending on
web2py.

I thought about doing this example using GTK or other Python project, but at
the time seemed more useful to use a different web framework.

I know that the code is weird and not very "Pythonic", but the goal was not
to create a "marriage" or an official recipe of hoe to do that. That was
made just to show a quick example of using DAL StandAlone.

I do not have much experience with Flask (as I have with web2py), but I like
a little of how things are done in Flask. but I believe the way to do this
in web2py is equally good.

And things like Wizards, plugins and other kind of tools is important too.

--

http://rochacbruno.com.br