It is referring to the root domain having a cookie, in this case, navigating
to www.mydomain.com gives a cookie. so this benchmark website is not 100%
smart about the fact if cookies are sent with static files.

If you really want to, set up an apache domain to serve static files as like
static.mydomain.com, and then use web2py routes to redirect to the correct
static subdomain.

--
Thadeus