Hi,

I'm running into a little problem with boolean Field in my model. I
have:

db.define_table('message',
        Field('sender', custom_auth_table, writable=False, required=True,
notnull=True),
        Field('text', 'string', length=2048, required=True, notnull=True),
        Field('is_read', 'boolean', default=False, notnull=True),
        format='%(msg_type)s by %(sender)s: %(text)s on %(created)s'
)

I'd like Messages to be unread by default, hence 'default=False' on
the 'is_read' field.

As expected, in appadmin, that gives me un unchecked checkbox.

However, when trying to save the model in appadmin (and presumably
other instances with forms validated by SQLFORM), I keep getting asked
to input a value for that field. I'm unable to save a Message with the
'is_read' checkbox unchecked, ie. False.

Am I doing something wrong here?

//Ruiwen