Hi,

I am new to web2py and I am trying to learn via doing. I am looking at the crm soluiton that Massimo has written.

I would like to trigger a task list on the same page as I have company_view and person list.

currently my main_company object looks like this:

def main_company():
    company_id = request.args(0)
    company = db.company[company_id] or redirect(error_page)
    db.person.company.default=company_id
    db.person.company.writable = False
    db.person.company.readable = False
    pform = crud.create(db.person)
    persons=db(db.person.company==company_id)\
        .select(orderby=db.person.name)
    return dict(company=company, persons=persons, pform=pform)

and my edit_task :

def edit_task():
    task_id=request.args(0)
    task=db.task[task_id] or redirect(error_page)
    person=db.person[task.person]
    db.task.person.writable=db.task.person.readable=False
    form=crud.update(db.task,task,next='view_task/[id]')
    return dict(form=form, person=person)

on the html page I have a link button to the edit_task page, but I would like to have "that page" on the main_company page.

any solution ??

Thanks in advance.

Ole Martin